Q: Why should I have straighter teeth?
- Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart. Properly aligned teeth can help gums "fit" tighter around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
- With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
- In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth and jaws. Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.
- Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign will make you feel less self-conscious and more confident.
Q. What system will work best for me ?
One has to make a choice in whether you want to be done sooner, in about 6 months using 6 MONTH SMILES or using a clear aligner system such as Invisalign to straighten you teeth.
Q: Does Invisalign really work?
A: Yes. In orthodontic and dental practices worldwide, Invisalign has been effective at straightening teeth. Hundreds of thousands of patients with a wide range of dental challenges have been treated with Invisalign.
Q: How does Invisalign work?
A: Invisalign uses 3-D computer imaging technology to map the complete treatment from start to finish. From this plan, a series of custom made aligners unique to your treatment is produced. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks, and is then replaced by the next aligner. Gradually, the teeth move toward their final position.
Q: How much does Invisalign cost?
A: Fortunately, the Invisalign system is often similar in price to traditional braces. Because treatment costs vary from patient to patient, the cost of your treatment will be determined during your initial consultation with a trained Invisalign provider. If your family's dental insurance includes orthodontic treatment, Invisalign may be covered. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment. Ask your doctor about affordable financing options that may be available to fit any budget. In addition, you may choose to use your Flexible Spending Account, if your employer provides it.
Q. How much does 6 MONTH SMILES cost.?
A. The average cost is about $3995-$4495, depending on the difficulty of the case. In addition, with a $800 down payment, we accept payments over the treatment time, which in average, is about 6 months.